The fat burner food supplements are supposed to promote the elimination of fat and activate the metabolism in order to shed our extra pounds. What do they contain, what is their action and are they really effective?How Do Fat Burners Work?
” Reduces fat production “,” Improves athletic performance ” or ” suppresses appetite ” : products ”of Fat ”promise to accelerate weight loss by helping us eliminate hard-to-stock fat while . They are most often composed of and plants: , , , , wakame, of , carnitine, etc. Vitamins aim to compensate for fatigue and dietary restriction associated with the diet.
Fat burners: how do they work?
There are two main types of:
- The fat, which absorbs fat from the intestine. We can cite chitosan (derived from the shell of marine) or orange fibers and . They are usually added with ingredients (seeds of , konjac …) which swell in the and produce a satiety effect.
- Fat burners, which increase the (production of by the organization). They increase the at rest, which promotes lipolysis (degradation of ). Green tea and caffeine in particular contain , which increase the concentration of in the body. The latter increases and the fat.
Fat burners: are they useful?
Despite the promises of the manufacturers, there are no serious scientific studies showing the effectiveness of fat burners for weight loss. Most studies are conducted in mice or with doses much higher than those contained in dietary supplements. According to, the only two ingredients that have shown some efficacy in increasing thermogenesis and are caffeine and . According to another , who has reviewed hundreds of products available in the market, the additional weight loss reaches a maximum of two to three compared to the group , and only within the framework of an associated diet and sports practice. Fat burners can however be of interest at the start of a diet as a motivational element.
Fat burner: precautions to take
Find out about the origin of the products. You can see on themany offers promising . Most of the time, the companies are based abroad and no control body has validated the ingredients. Be sure to check for regulatory claims. And make sure you can contact the company, either for advice or for after-sales service, for example.
Some fat burning supplements have side effects.
- The causes irritability, anxiety, and increased heart rate.
- Fat traps prevent the assimilation of certain . “Good fats” such as omega-3s are also eliminated, as are fat soluble vitamins. Also be careful if you are taking medication, which must be taken away from the fat sensors.
- Used continuously, fat burners become habituated by the body and lose efficiency. It is therefore advisable to take them as a cure (two to three months maximum) for example at the start of a diet.
Top 10 fat Fat burners products